Go Tour This Home
This property is unavailable for tours on that date. Please select another date.
Built in 1896, this totally restored 24x68 brick building was originally built for street level commerce with living quarters above. This Citadel Facade building was constructed of courses of brick and pillers of steel - built solid and remains solid with splendid tall ceilings of that era. Great location across from the Courthouse! Well appointed apartments above and public parking behind building. Solid rental history!
First Weber Inc
South Central Wisconsin MLS